What do I mean when I say “product knowledge”? Well to be fair, there are several layers to this question. Speaking from experience, I would go so far to say that knowing everything you can about your products is often over-looked. Stick with me through these next few sections, and all will become apparent.
For more details, checkout our article 8 reasons to focus on product knowledge.
Help Support the Podcast
- If you find the podcast educational or mildly entertaining, then it would mean a great deal if you could support us with an iTunes review. It’s easy and takes 2 minutes!
- Or if you simply listen to this podcast via SoundCloud, then please take a moment to follow us here.
- Alternatively you can show your support by donating as little as $1 per month and becoming a Patron. You can find our Patreon Campaign here.
Latest posts by Craig (see all)
- How to install Magento 2.3 and build a web server - 10th December 2018
- Why is Magento 2 so slow? 12 EASY Tips to make Magento 2 faster - 26th August 2018
- Magento 2.3 update – 16 things to expect - 16th August 2018