In this episode, Mark and I sit down and explore the benefits of competitor checking. We both have many years of experience running a brick and mortar store, so we use this to experience to share some great tips.
This podcast relates to our article on Competitor Check – Identifying Opportunities
Points we discuss
- What is a competitor
- Goals for an in-depth competitor check
- How many competitors should I check?
- Playing it safe (food for thought)
- Price checks
- See what is trending
- Evaluate their level of service – Order something
- Take inspiration from good design and user experience
- Search engine optimisation checks
Resources we referred to
Help Support the Podcast
- If you find the podcast educational or mildly entertaining, then it would mean a great deal if you could support us with an iTunes review. It’s easy and takes 2 minutes!
- Or if you simply listen to this podcast via SoundCloud, then please take a moment to follow us here.
- Alternatively you can show your support by donating as little as $1 per month and becoming a Patron. You can find our Patreon Campaign here.
Latest posts by Craig (see all)
- Customise Maintenance Mode Page in Magento 2 - 14th February 2019
- How to fix PARAMETER MUST BE AN ARRAY error in phpMyAdmin - 6th February 2019
- How to install Magento 2.3 and build a web server - 10th December 2018