Lately, Mark has been doing a lot of work with Landing Pages. So in this episode, I get to sit him down and ask him some quality questions around the subject of what landing pages are and also ask what they do.
More details about this podcast can be found here: https://digitalstartup.co.uk/digital-marketing/what-is-a-landing-page-the-basics/
Points we discuss
- What is a Landing Page?
- What are the goals of creating a Landing Page?
- How does a landing page differ from a product page or homepage?
- What should be on the landing page?
- Does the page have to be themed like the rest of your website?
- How can you tell if it’s working?
- How would you get the page found?
Resources we referred to
Help Support the Podcast
- If you find the podcast educational or mildly entertaining, then it would mean a great deal if you could support us with an iTunes review. It’s easy and takes 2 minutes!
- Or if you simply listen to this podcast via SoundCloud, then please take a moment to follow us here.
- Alternatively, you can show your support by donating as little as $1 per month and becoming a Patron. You can find our Patreon Campaign here.
Latest posts by Craig (see all)
- How to install Magento 2.3 and build a web server - 10th December 2018
- Why is Magento 2 so slow? 12 EASY Tips to make Magento 2 faster - 26th August 2018
- Magento 2.3 update – 16 things to expect - 16th August 2018