In this episode, did a brief web audit of safetyliftingear.com. The website was literally picked at random by types “gloves” into Google. The point of the episode was to pick a random website (that wasn’t a global brand name) and talk about what the website was doing well or where there was an opportunity for improvement from a UX (user experience) point of view.
This podcast relates to our article on SafetyLiftinGear.com Web Audit
Points we discuss
- First impressions of safetyliftingear.com
- How well the site was found in search engines
- Looking deeper at the Homepage
- Site Optimisation
- The Header
- Product Pages
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
Resources we referred to
Help Support the Podcast
- If you find the podcast educational or mildly entertaining, then it would mean a great deal if you could support us with an iTunes review. It’s easy and takes 2 minutes!
- Or if you simply listen to this podcast via SoundCloud, then please take a moment to follow us here.
- Alternatively you can show your support by donating as little as $1 per month and becoming a Patron. You can find our Patreon Campaign here.
Latest posts by Craig (see all)
- How to install Magento 2.3 and build a web server - 10th December 2018
- Why is Magento 2 so slow? 12 EASY Tips to make Magento 2 faster - 26th August 2018
- Magento 2.3 update – 16 things to expect - 16th August 2018