In this episode, Mark and I answer some questions asked by the Digital Startup Community.
Points we discuss
- What does eCommerce mean?
- What is involved in making a business an eCommerce business?
- Do I need to be computer savvy?
- Will I need a good computer/internet to become an eCommerce business?
- How much will it cost me to build an eCommerce store?
- Are there free templates available for web design?
- Are there better template designs out there than others?
- How long does it take to build a website?
- How do you acquire a domain name?
- How do I process sales online?
- What is the law for refunds/exchanges?
- How do I ship my goods?
- Do I have to be available to customers 24/7?
- Are there any useful tips for dealing with customer service issues/queries?
- Do I need to have a separate work telephone for customer service calls?
- How can I stop my email address from filling up with customer service emails?
Resources we referred to
Help Support the Podcast
- If you find the podcast educational or mildly entertaining, then it would mean a great deal if you could support us with an iTunes review. It’s easy and takes 2 minutes!
- Or if you simply listen to this podcast via SoundCloud, then please take a moment to follow us here.
- Alternatively, you can show your support by donating as little as $1 per month and becoming a Patron. You can find our Patreon Campaign here.
I've spent a chunk of my career working in eCommerce for a FTSE 100 company where I've worked in Web Development/Design, SEO and assisted in running an eCommerce business. If I can help anyone out, then I'll try my best.
Latest posts by Craig (see all)
- Customise Maintenance Mode Page in Magento 2 - 14th February 2019
- How to fix PARAMETER MUST BE AN ARRAY error in phpMyAdmin - 6th February 2019
- How to install Magento 2.3 and build a web server - 10th December 2018