So, The Magento 2 Blog Extension by Mageplaza does exactly what the title says – It adds a blog to your Magento Store. But not only does it help you with your Digital Marketing plans, it comes with a plethora of features, including:
- Mobile-friendly responsive design, which is crucial in this day-and-age.
- Blog widgets, similar to what you would find on the ever-so-popular blogging platform, WordPress.
- SEO Optimised, to help search engines find your awesome content.
- Familiar comment system, such as Disqus and Facebook designs.
- Built in Social Sharing buttons to help your readers share your content.
- A Blog Catalogue tree, similar to how the Catalogue Tree works.
- And includes an RSS Feed
Where to download
Latest posts by Craig (see all)
- How to install Magento 2.3 and build a web server - 10th December 2018
- Why is Magento 2 so slow? 12 EASY Tips to make Magento 2 faster - 26th August 2018
- Magento 2.3 update – 16 things to expect - 16th August 2018