Left my job to come back to Digital Startup full time. I’ve got so many ideas, but I’m just going to take it one step at a time.
What to expect:
- Weekly moderation and addressing questions in this forum
- Production of YouTube Tutorials and formatted walkthroughs (like the good old days)
- Production of YouTube Shorts (60 second tips of something)
- Finally going to work on some Udemy/Skillshare courses like you’ve all encouraged me to do
- Regular live streams. I’ll be hanging out working on stream. It’s an opportunity for you to hang out and “co-work” or do some Q&As.
- And some other stuff I’m not ready to announce yet.
I’m excited to finally come back. Are you?
(Gimme a couple of weeks to get my affairs in order.)
Excellent news Craig. Good to hear all is well and your going full time with this! You do right mate!
It really is good news. I’m looking forward to some of your very helpful tutorials. Thanks for the effort you put into this.
I’m brand new to the community, I am beyond thrilled that this community is still very active! Looking forward to the new content as well as co-work streams!
This is really good news.
I am excited for your come back and looking forward for a new video series.
Every Magento upgrade I made went smoothly thanks to your guidance.
I can’t believe I easily transitioned from Magento 2.3.7 to 2.4.5. And before that, from 2.2.6 to 2.3.7.
Everything worked like a charm.
I solved the problem of Magento slowness by dropping installing it on Windows or Docker.
It was driving me crazy. All that time wasted cleaning the cache, re-compiling, waiting for pages to load.
The right solution (as you suggested) was to build a Ubuntu web server from scratch in a VM on VirtualBox.
You’re really a genius and gave a great contribute to the community.
That’s great news for us digital startup fans!
We hope that everything works out for you in this new challenge and hope to support you, as much as possible.
So glad you’re back! Looking forward what you will do!
I second this. Thanks to Craig guide contents, I can upgrade magento 2 version myself which I couldn’t imagine I can do before.
Welcome back, Craig. Great to have you active again
I’m new in this community but I had boolmarked a few of your Magento tutorials on youtube.
I’m here after watching your coming back on youtube.
Please, increase the terminal font size on your next streams.