Web Setup Wizard: Conflicting Component Dependency

Check Component Dependency

We found conflicting component dependencies. Hide detail

Command “require” failed:
In InitCommand.php line 716:

Package fomopay/module-fomopaygateway at version has a PHP requirement incompatible with your >PHP version (7.2.17)

require [–dev] [–prefer-source] [–prefer-dist] [–no-progress] [–no-suggest] [–no-update] [–no-scripts] [–update-no-dev] [–update-with-dependencies] [–update-with-all-dependencies] [–ignore-platform-reqs] [–prefer-stable] [–prefer-lowest] [–sort-packages] [-o|–optimize-autoloader] [-a|–classmap-authoritative] [–apcu-autoloader] [–] […]

For additional assistance, see component dependency help .

As stated in the error message, this is your issue.

If the module is not compatible with PHP 7.2.x, then it’s not compatible with Magento 2.3.x. This isn’t a Magento issue. You need the developers of the module to update their module. According to their Magento Marketplace page, the module is only supported for Magento 2.0 and 2.1.

I am installing php according to your tutorial.

That’s correct. Magento 2.3 runs on PHP 7.2.

Yes, my magento version is ver. 2.3.1
But why do I have such a hint?
This is the code I installed php

sudo apt-get install php7.2 libapache2-mod-php7.2 php7.2-mysql php7.2-soap php7.2-bcmath php7.2-xml php7.2-mbstring php7.2-gd php7.2-common php7.2-cli php7.2-curl php7.2-intl php7.2-zip zip unzip -y

What are you actually trying to do?

I want to update the magento extension module

That’s what I thought. As I mentioned above, the module you are trying to install is not compatible with magento 2.3.1. It’s only supported on Magento 2.0 and 2.1.

How to solve this kind of problem?

You cannot fix this. Apparently, they have not updated their code since 18 October, 2017.

Ok, thank you very much for your answer.

1 Like

This problem can also cause the sample data to be unable to be installed.

That’s unrelated to your original issue.

Then why did I not install when I installed the sample data?

As stated in the error:

Cannot allocate memory

Magento requires a minimum of 2GB to run without these types of errors. Assuming your server has 2GB available, you still need to update the .htaccess file in the Magento root directory.

In this tutorial (How to install Magento 2.3 and build a web server), look for the bit labelled “Update memory_limit” to utilise the available memory on the server.

Is it related to me using the vultr server?

Ok, thank you for your answer.

1 Like