After updating my Magento to 2.4.3 and php to 7.4 getting lots of php errors in the apache2 log

Hi! I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction, cause I am stuck

I have updated my shop to 2.4.3 and the upgrade went through, but some things are glitchy, fx

• no emails are sent when the orders are placed
  • pressing Send email button throws 500 error
  • Paypal returns to a blank page after payment

While debugging I check the apache2 log and it is full of errors, a bit too many to troubleshoot one by one it seems. I think I have messed up something with installing magento components but I don’t know for sure and don’t know how to fix that.

Some examples:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Magento\\Framework\\Component\\ComponentRegistrar' not found in /var/www/html/dev/tests/integration/_files/Magento/TestModuleQuo
teTotalsObserver/registration.php:9\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/dev/tests/integration/_files/Magento/TestModuleQuoteTotalsObserver/registration.php on line 9
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Interface 'Magento\\Framework\\Event\\ObserverInterface' not found in /var/www/html/vendor/amzn/login-with-amazon-module/Observer/Amaz
onCustomerAuthenticated.php:30\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/vendor/amzn/login-with-amazon-module/Observer/AmazonCustomerAuthenticated.php on line 30
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Interface 'Magento\\Store\\Model\\StoreSwitcher\\RedirectDataPostprocessorInterface' not found in /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/StoreSwitcher/RedirectDataPostprocessor.php:23\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/StoreSwitcher/RedirectDataPostprocessor.php on line 23
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Interface 'Symfony\\Component\\OptionsResolver\\Exception\\ExceptionInterface' not found in /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/options-reso
lver/Exception/NoConfigurationException.php:24\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/options-resolver/Exception/NoConfigurationException.php on line 24

Shared server ubuntu 18 php 7.4.27

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.