After upgrade porto theme and cannot import CMS page

Hi Craig,

I’m facing problem after upgrade Porto theme to newer version in magento 2.2.3. I cannot import CMS pages. received error message saying

SQLSTATE[23000]:Integrity constraint violation: 1048 column.

I contact porto support they said it is not problem causing by the theme. I spent a lot time researching the issue still can not find any solutions. PLease let me know if you have any solutions.

appreciated!

Kev

I agree with Porto. I don’t see how this error is related to your issue. However, a quick Google Search for your error has turned up this results

OK. Mageplaza is bit of nightmare. so after month of digging. Here is the Solution:
Go to your magento database. find a table called cms_page check a field called: mp_exclude_sitemap simply delete this field. I though when I remove magaplaza module I could just delete the field with mageplaza prefix from database. little did I know here is one with mp_ prefix. that’s not cool.

So, it seems that your issue is related to a Mageplaza module. If this does not solve your issue, I would recommend reaching out to them directly.

References

As a VERY OLD version of Mageplaza Layered Navigation is bundled with the Porto installation, @digitalstartup 's reply makes sense. Contacting Mageplaza support might be an idea.

Yes. They are helping me to solve issue. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.