I tested my M2 (2.3.0) system, but the decrease stock function is not working. This function is enabled on admin panel.
- create order
- create invoice
- tried finish the ship in order but i had an error: Source item not found by source code: default and sku
- i disabled Product stock option >> manage stock
- ship in order now fine
The decrease stock function is not working, but is activated on admin panel.
I don’t know how working the stock management:
- Product #1 quantity 1 salable empty >> on front end: in stock, and 0 avaliable (is it problem with salable? how turn off?)
- Product #2 quantity 0 salable empty >> on front end: in stock, and 0 avaliable
Salable quantity value is important for good works? It’s a migrated database btw with 5000 products. We cannot fill the value to be filled… is there an automated solution?
We had the same problem when we upgraded the modules, all products indicated that they were out of stock. That’s why we’ve reverted to older modules.
When I created a new product, salable quantity is: No manage stock
- Ok, If Manage Stock option enabled, I cant finish the orders at old migrated product beaceuse the salable quantity is empty.
- If Manage Stock disabled, I can finish the process, but the quantity management not working.
How can I add a default value from copy of quantity to salable quantity on all of migrated products?