Extension manager don't show any purchases

Hi Everyone.

I have a question regarding the extension manager. I have created a new store with de description of “creating a new store from scratch”, and when I have bought something from marketplace, the extension does not show up in the extension manager.

I’m new to Magento 2. but don’t know if I’m doing something wrong.

I hope you guys can help me with this issue.

Greatz Nick

Hi @Nick and welcome,

In order for the Web Setup Wizard (in Magento) to synchronise with your Magento Marketplace, you need to ensure that you’re using the correct Keys.

Therefore, the following should match:

• Magento > Web Setup Wizard > System Configuration > Keys
  • Magento Marketplace > My Profile > Access Keys (Any from the list)

Hi Craig,

First I want to thank you for your work, clear videos and descriptions about Magento. This has already helped me a lot!

I checked the key several times but unfortunately that is not the problem. An article about it is described on the Magento site (see link below). unfortunately I haven’t found a solution yet.
I hope that a good solution can be found. or that someone can help me with this issue.

Greatz Nick

Out of curiosity:

1. What was your method of installation?
  2. Is the cron running?

Hi Craig,

i used you’re method; how to install magento 2.3 from scratch. below you will find a screenshot of the SSH page

In that case, you’ve got me. I’m not sure what else to suggest, sorry :confused: Can you keep us posted if you stumble across a solution, please. I’ll do the same.

I found an article about this problem. they say this is an issue which also occurs with multiple versions.

it would be strange that others don’t experience that. I have completed the installation several times and always shows the same problem.