Fresh Install Magento 2.3.2

Im getting this install error for this new magento install can does anyone know a solution?
[ERROR] Magento\Framework\Setup\Exception: Unable to apply patch

Not something I’ve experienced before on a fresh install. 2 wild guesses would be:

1. PHP memory limit too low so the PHP process hung whilst installing. Therefore, check system environment and retry.
  2. Some other issue caused PHP process to hang. Therefore, check system environment and retry.

Quick Google search indicates that no one can seem to reproduce this issue. So, my guess is that starting again would work out just fine.

how do i increase the php memory limit?

Which Operating System or distro are you using? You have to edit the php config file, it’s usually very easy. Try to increase the memory limit, post size and execution time. Then restart your Apache server.

In the Command Line Interface type the following command to find your “Configuration File (php.ini) Path”:

php --ini

The result will look something like this:

Configuration File (php.ini) Path: /etc/php/7.1/cli
Loaded Configuration File:         /etc/php/7.1/cli/php.ini
Scan for additional .ini files in: /etc/php/7.1/cli/conf.d
Additional .ini files parsed:      /etc/php/7.1/cli/conf.d/10-mysqlnd.ini,
/etc/php/7.1/cli/conf.d/10-opcache.ini,
/etc/php/7.1/cli/conf.d/10-pdo.ini,
/etc/php/7.1/cli/conf.d/15-xml.ini,

Then use the vi or nano text editor to edit the php.ini file and make your adjustments in there.

Note: These instructions don’t work if you run cPanel or Plesk. You have to make the changes inside of those if you do.

But before you do anything, does your web server have the minimum specifications to run Magento?