How do I backup my database?
Thing I have tried and got failed***
- Logged-in to PHPMyAdmin>user>Export - Failed❌
- Magento>Store>Config>Advanced>System>With Enabled Backup - Failed❌
- After functionality_enabled 1>bin/magento setup:backup --code --db - Succeeded:heavy_check_mark: But Sad thing happened while Rollback:x:
Help me with this dood.
Hi @Winson_Joseph and welcome.
There are many ways to backup your Magento Database:
- In the backend select System > Backups
- From the Command Line Interface run the following command from the Magento root directory as the magento user:
bin/magento setup:backup --db
- From the Command Line Interface using the
mysqldump feature (reference)
I wouldn’t do it via phpMyAdmin though. Large Databases normally result in phpMyAdmin timing out. Option 1 or 2 would normally be my goto.