Introduce yourself (and your project)

Hi There!

I’m not really a professional programmer, more of a hobbyist. But I got into Magento because my mother and sister needed an ecommerce site and Magento seemed to be the easiest and quickest one to get started with.

That ended up leading to designing a couple of websites for a few small businesses whose owners I knew personally which was some nice pocket money.

But anyway yeah I mostly tinker with Magento 2 whilst working my way through a coding course - eventually I’d love to do web development full time one day.

Hello Craig!

This is Nishit and I am from Nepal. To be very honest I am total newbie with a little knowledge about HTML, CSS and Wordpress. However, I was able to install Magento on my website for my own small business but now I don’t know about what next.I want to learn about Magento and its development and again don’t know if I should start with PHP & Bootstrap or is even necessary for me to build a professional website.

Hola Craig. Muy agradecida por tu dedicación y generosidad para compartir lo que haz aprendido en el desarrollo de tu trabajo. Mi nombre es Carmen Valenzuela. Soy Psicologa. De Lima Perú (América Latina). Decidí instalar una web de ecommerce porque la pandemia Covid-19 ha golpeado a muchos emprendedores que necesitan plataformas accesibles para levantar sus pequeños negocios. Soy novata, y a pesar de frustracion he sentido mucha satisfaccion al instalar la primera pagina de magento y eso te lo agradezcco mucho. Espero sigamos compartiendo. Muchos saludos a tu comunidad desde el país de Machu Pichu y el ceviche. Abrazos.