Issue with Magento 2 import/export and duplicated rows

Hello.

I’m having an issue in our Magento 2.3.5-p1 store, with CSV Spreadsheet Product Exports using Magento’s native import/export facility. All of a sudden, out of 3000+ products I now have around 100 that are duplicated but have a different store_view_code, but don’t have any other information. Searching online I have found that it is a common occurance, but I haven’t been able to find a solution. Does anyone know how to get rid of the duplicates please? I’ve attached an example jpeg, simplified just to show 1 product.

All of my projects currently have Magento setup in “Single Store Mode”, so I haven’t run into any issues like this… Yet.

Perhaps someone amended an attribute whilst under a Store View instead or Website View? I believe this would trigger the creation of new entries like your example. I don’t think you can get rid of Store View data once it’s created. But I can’t see if doing any harm if you left it as is.

Thanks Craig. It’s more a nuisance as when working with spreadsheets it just adds more rows of unnecessary data. If anyone knows if it’s possible to get rid of the data let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.