Login/Registration pages error/success messages don't show

Hello,

i have migrated a magento 1.9 server to a magento 2.3 server, but this shouldn’t have to do anything with my problem.

everything went fine and i am really happy with that.

my only problem is that the page messages on the login and registration page don’t work. so when someone uses an already used email on registration or a wrong password on login the only thing that happens is a reload of the page and no message to let the user know what happened. This is a big problem for me right now user really can’t understand why they can’t log in. also the success message when adding a product to the cart does not work.

I have been searching for a solution for the last 3 days with no result. Could someone more experienced show me the way of what to check to debug this?

thank you, and sorry if this is a stupid post. Nothing works.

I don’t think I can help you on this one as I’m not sure where to look myself. Maybe rule out it being a Theme issue by switching to Luma and seeing if the problem persists? At least you’ll be narrowing down the cause and the files.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.