I have a M2 Community edition site. (I migrated my old M1 site to M2 with VPS)
- digitalocean droplet (1 cpu/1G ram/6G swap I will upgrade to more ram, but now its in test phase)
- M2 2.3
- 2-3k products with images
site: magentotest /dot/ xyz
So, the image loading process is so slow.
- css and js minimify are off (could this be a solution?)
- varnish off (could this be a solution?)
When I switch production mode and finished, the server gone with out of memory. Yes, eat 7GB memory wow. I think it’s a bug with cronjob, but the database cronjob table clean not a solution.
memory limit: 1G
zlib compression: on
opcache save comments: 1
max children: 50
max request: 500
If you have some tips for better security and performant, pls share me.
Some interesting question:
- what is the best php-fpm mysql nginx configuration, how calculate it for a VPS with custom hardware (max children and request, compression, cache etc)
- what is the minimum system requiement for magento2
- magento2 community edition is very slow and limited? How much the enterprise edition?