Magento 2.3.1 Now Available

2.3.0 to 2.3.1
Finally, Magento 2.3.1 is available and will hopefully be addressing a lot of the bugs that people were reporting after upgrading to 2.3.0. The Release Notes are available here.

2.2.7 to 2.2.8
2.2.8 is also available today if you’re still running 2.2.7 (like me). It includes the same security patches in 2.3.1 and some additional bug fixes if you’re not willing to make the big jump from 2.2 to 2.3 just yet. The Release Notes are available here.

2.2.7 to 2.3.1
I’ll give it a couple of weeks to make sure everything has settled before upgrading my environments to 2.3.1. Obviously, when I’ve done all of the research and tests then I’ll do a full tutorial on “How to upgrade from Magento 2.2.7 to Magento 2.3.1”. Less not forget that this won’t be a “simple” upgrade/tutorial because our servers will need upgrading at the same time :roll_eyes:. These types of videos take a lot of my time, so please be patient. But I’d hope to have this all done some time in April. Expect this to be the last “server related video” for a long time because I’m moving back to setting up Magento videos afterwards.