- MAGENTO 2.4.2 via Bitnami
- Fresh Install of Magento 2.4.2 with custom Theme
- New Customer Account Created successfully via frontend and logging in as a customer on Magento 2.4.2 out of the box setup. Alternatively, new customer account can be created via Admin.
- I am facing unusual error such as “We can’t save the customer.” Form refreshes. Data does not get saved.
- Customer data (New User Account) cannot be created via Magento Admin as well. Error - “Something went wrong.”
- Form Key refreshes on every submit successfully.
- Changing env files bricks the instance with 503
I have setup two instances and both don’t seem to support Create a New Customer Account via Front end and Admin as well. Please advise how to amend this error if not reproduced on a fresh install (with custom theme) by your end. None of the forums or Support topics address this issue.