Magento 2 an extension to filter stores by zip-code or address

Is there in Magento 2 an extension to show address and/or zipcode field on homepage and ask for user location then purpose local store view for selected zip code?

I cant find any solution on the web. Looking For make something 100% like bellow/

I’ve never needed something like this, so I’m not sure. I believe this type of solution is far too bespoke to simply purchase off-the-shelf. There’s clearly a lot more going on in this site that one module is doing by itself.

I suspect this store is using a bespoke system with Multi-warehouse Inventory at its core to serve stock levels for the appropriate stores. You definitely need to build your own solution for this.

On the other hand, if you simply want to show a different Store View based on the value you enter on the Homepage then it should be relatively easy to setup a redirect based on an address. Obviously, you’d need a database of every address so that you can assign a store view to it. I reckon you could get someone to build that for less than $250 - As it’s just a redirect at it’s core.

I’ve used the POS extension for store locations. https://www.wyomind.com/magento2/point-of-sale-magento.html Sounds like it should fulfil your requirement

Yes @Mohamed_Suliman, There is a one extension Magento 2 store locator and Pickup brings with it the ease for your customers to locate stores and pick up their products.

With the help of Magento 2 Store Locator and Pickup extension you can allow your customers to select the store, date, and time of their choice.As a business owner you can show your working days and hours to your customers. Your website admin can make all the necessary changes from the backend easily. Without any hassle, configure multiple stores and provide locations of multiple stores and pick up to your customers.