The Magento 2 cash on delivery restricts module enables limiting specific locations on the basis of zip codes. Also, all the zip codes will be imported through CSV files.
The Magento 2 cash-on-delivery module enables restricting COD as a payment option. The store admins can upload a CSV file with all the zip codes to restrict COD payment. The customers can check whether COD payment is available in their region by providing the zip code. A suitable message for the availability or unavailability will be shown to the users.
What are the benefits of MageComp’s Restrict Cash On Delivery Extension for Magento 2?
- Alternative to restrain Cash on Delivery for particular areas.
- Backend alternative to upload CSV files to upload various zip codes.
- Set customized cash on delivery availability/unavailability message on the frontend.
- Shoppers can verify whether the cash on delivery is possible by entering their zip codes.
- If the COD is restricted, then it will automatically hide the option at the checkout.
For More Details: Magento 2 Payment Restrictions Extension