Optimizing - Cookie Free Domain & Specify a Cache Validator

These are couple of the last “performance optimizations” I need to do. It seems like no matter what I do, I can not get these metrics to change. I clearly am not doing something right.

Cookie Free Domain:

media/porto/page_bg/default/grain3_optimized.png
static/version1595662253/frontend/Smartwave/porto/en_US/Magento_Catalog/js/price-utils.min.js
static/version1595662253/frontend/Smartwave/porto/en_US/Smartwave_Megamenu/js/sw_megamenu.min.js
static/version1595662253/frontend/Smartwave/porto/en_US/owl.carousel/owl.carousel.min.js
static/version1595662253/frontend/Smartwave/porto/en_US/jquery/patches/jquery-ui.min.js
static/version1595662253/frontend/Smartwave/porto/en_US/Mageplaza_Core/js/jquery.autocomplete.min.js
static/version1595662253/frontend/Smartwave/porto/en_US/mage/requirejs/text.min.js

Cache Validator seems to be every single file as it is a score of 0.

How are you achieving a “Cookie Free Domain” for the other assets? via a CDN?

No CDN, that’s just how it comes up natively in the scan. I am reaching out to a module that may be affecting these files because if I disable that module and recompile etc… then these two metrics pass with flying colors with nothing to report.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.