The site has a blog. How to make some posts paid? Not all, but only a part.
This site is exclusively a forum. We don’t do paid blog posts. I don’t understand what you’re asking.
I’m not about your site, but about my which I plan.
Your question is very vague. From what I understand, you’re saying:
- You already have a website
- It already contains a blog
- But you want to charge for access to parts of the blog
You’ve not explained:
- What solution you’re using as a blog
- Whether you want to charge Per Hidden Post or All Hidden Posts
- Whether you want to charge One-Off or Subscription
- Whether you want to revoke access after payment expires
- What payment provider you want to integrate
- Whether you want issue a unique password per customer
- Whether you want to integrate access as part of their existing customer account
The primary use case for Magento is an eCommerce Platform above all else. You will struggle to find an out-the-box solution for this. The primary use case for Wordpress is a Content Management Platform, therefore this would be very simple to achieve because out-the-box solutions for this already exist.
I fear what you’re asking for exceeds the expertise of this community. As, you’ll notice we focus more on Getting Started more than Development. magento.stackexchange.com would be better suited for this question.