Porto theme is not loading correctly

Hello, I bought the Porto theme and try to install it but it doesn’t work correctly I tried every solution possible without any luck I contact the support but no reply until now. I followed this articles:

I gave all the needed permission:
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/
sudo chmod -R u+rwX,go+rX,go-w /var/www/html/

And nothing seems to work the website still look broken see the screenshot please someone help me.

Hey @Saleh_Alnaggar.

Porto ticket support normally work to a 24 hour SLA I think, so they’ll get back to you eventually.

Luckily, these issues are normally quite simple to fix. To narrow down some potential solutions check these things first:

1. Are you in Developer or Production Mode?
  2. Does the default Luma Theme load ok?
  3. Why can’t the browser load the assets (see below)
  4. Is it only CSS files that are affected? (See below)

This is simply don’t by activating Inspect Element in Chrome (F12) and selecting the Network tab. Then refresh the page. The assets that are unable to load will be highlighted in red. It’ll give you a reason why it can’t load the files. Screenshot this or share the results.

Thank you so much for your helping. I just found out the solution it was my bad because I uploaded the (Theme patch for Magento 2.3.1 & above) only I thought it for the final one and it will be enough I didn’t upload the rest:

1. Theme patch for Magento 2.2.x.
  2. Theme patch for Magento 2.2.4 & above.
  3. Theme patch for Magento 2.3.x.
  4. Theme patch for Magento 2.3.1 & above.

You have to upload them all then run the deploy command again.

2 Likes

Awesome :smiley:

I guarantee that if you ran into this issue then others will too. So, thank you for sharing your solution.