Products uploading :(

Hi all,

I am still trying figure out how to uploads products into magento 2 and I got few problems before that,

1. Can I add discounted price when I upload the CSV?
    2.Can I upload my categories with the CSV?
    3.Can I upload my delivery chargers with the CSV?
  2. Can I import images from different URL or do I have to upload images before ?

This is my CSV if my questions are not clear… :smiley:

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Hi @Hussey.

Just quickly checking in before I go out for the day.

1. Use the “Special” columns in the csv. Look for Special From, Special To and Special Price. I can’t remember the exact attributes from the top of my head.
  2. I think that when you add a category in a Product Import CSV it creates a Category (just with the basic information though). I haven’t tested this properly, but it was something I noticed once.
  3. Delivery Charges will depend on what Module you use to control this. If you’re referring to the Table Rates, then yes. You need to go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods > Table Rates. The trick is at this point it to change your Store View (upper-left) from Default Config to Main Website. This will then display an Import button for the site. I stumbled across this website once, which may or may not help you to format a csv.
  4. I’ve never imported an image from an external source, but in theory it should work fine so long as it can access it.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your help. I still trying to figure this thing out :rofl:

0 Likes