Single products are not listed/visible within my configurable product

Hi Craig, hi all,

I wonder if you could help.
During an upgrade, updates, I didn’t spot that something went wrong.
The page never crashed, all front end functionalities are working fine, however, yesterday I noticed that simple products are not listed within my configurable product.

Please see the image above.
I don’t really know where to start. I could restore my backups but they are 3 months old :frowning:

If this is what I have to do I’ll leave with it but it will take me a lot of time to restore my job.
I’m hoping that there is a way how to figure out what has happened and fix it.

Could you please give me a tip on where to start? I’m not a programmer.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Pawel

• What did you upgrade from and to?
  • Is it a Multi-Store or Single Store setup?
  • Have the Child Products on “disappeared” from Backend - Or Frontend too?

Hi Craig,

Configurable products work fine on the front end. All simple products are linked to it.
It is a multi-store setup but it always worked fine on multi-store.

Several modules updated in the last 3 months. I was thinking about turning module by module off to figure it out what could cause it if it is module related but it may not be module related :confused:

It would be easier if the site crashed at least there would be an error message.
I don’t know where to start with this.

As you said yourself, without the following you’ve got nothing to go on really:

• An error log
  • Knowing when it broke

Perhaps they reappear if you change Store Views? :man_shrugging:

The only way to approach this problem is through process of elimination. Back track any changes you’ve made since your last backup. You’ll get there but it’ll be incredibly time consuming.

That is of course, if no one else has identified and logged this issue as a known bug already.

Hi Craig,

Thank you. I’ll be fighting or I’ll just install Mag v.2.4. with newer server environment and migrate the data. Something new to learn.

I think that updating from 2.3 to 2.4 could be problematic.

When isn’t it? :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.