We are pleased to announce that Magento 2.3.0 is now available delivering powerful new tools that enhance both merchant and developer experiences. Using the latest version, merchants can now:
- Easily manage inventory across multiple locations, accelerate fulfillment, and improve checkout performance with Multi-Source Inventory
- Build superior mobile shopping experiences and lower total cost of ownership with Progressive Web Apps
- Create new pages and update content ten times faster – without IT support – using Page Builder, available exclusively for Magento Commerce*
- Develop custom front-end experiences and boost performance of integrations and extensions with improved APIs
In addition to these new features, Magento 2.3 provides enhancements across many areas of the platform including:
- Two Factor Authentication and Google ReCAPTCHA security tools to protect your stores
- New functionality and expanded global availability for Magento Shipping
- Added support for PHP 7.2
*Page Builder is in an Early Adopter Program for 2.3.0 and will be Generally Available for all Magento Commerce customers as part of the upcoming Magento 2.3.1 release.
Review our blog post and release notes to learn more about the newest version of Magento Commerce and go to the Security Center for more information about security updates included in all new versions.
We are excited to end 2018 with a new set of powerful tools and we look forward to continuing to grow with your business into the new year.
The Magento Team
I can’t wait to have a play with this when I get time. Word of warning though: Don’t upgrade your Production environment straight away. Give it a couple of weeks for any bugs to get address first.
Anyway, let me know your thoughts on the new release